Politica de Privacidad de Descargas.com
Política de Perfiles y Usuarios mostrados en descargas.com
Ruboskizo S.L. ha creado un sistema de perfiles simulados para mostrar los comentarios más comunes relacionados con los productos que se muestran en descargas.com A pesar de que esas personas no existen en la realidad, los comentarios y valoraciones si son reales y verificados.
Ruboskizo S.L. has created its own system of faked profiles to show comments on its product pages. Even if the people do NOT really exist, its comments, opinions and scores are true and verified.
This Policy may be supplemented by any specific provisions that may be established to regulate the processing of specific personal data.
1. RUBOSKIZO's processing of Personal Data
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection ("GDPR"), RUBOSKIZO will process Personal Data that is collected through contact forms, contracting of services or any other means related to the Website. As such, RUBOSKIZO will be referred to as the Data Controller. User's personal data that is collected will be treated with absolute confidentiality and in compliance with the duty of secrecy.
Likewise, RUBOSKIZO informs its Users that the collected personal data will be stored in a Record of Processing Activities that is solely owned by RUBOSKIZO. RUBOSKIZO has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent said data from its destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful alteration. In determining these measures, RUBOSKIZO has taken into account the scope, context, and purpose of the treatment; the current state of the art and the risks involved to develop said measures.
2. Purposes for which RUBOSKIZO processes Personal Data
In compliance with the principles of privacy by design, privacy by default and data minimisation, RUBOSKIZO will only collect the personal data that is necessary for achieving the below indicated purposes. As a matter of fact, the personal data that is collected through the Website is relevant, adequate and not excessive in accordance with said purposes. RUBOSKIZO does not use illegal, unfair or fraudulent procedures to obtain personal data.
Likewise, if the User expressly consent the following purpose, RUBOSKIZO may process his or her data to send informative communications that are related to RUBOSKIZO's activity, offers, events, and future services. These communications may be sent by email.
RUBOSKIZO will request the User's prior consent every time his or her data is used for a different purpose than that for which it was provided or requested.
We remind you that RUBOSKIZO will stopped treating your personal data for the indicated purposes if you decide to revoke your consent.
In general, the personal data will be kept for the time required for the User's request. At the moment in which the conservation periods end, RUBOSKIZO will keep your selected data blocked with the sole purpose of attending the responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Once the responsibilities will prescribe, your personal data will be deleted.
3. Rights that Users may exercise before RUBOSKIZO or the relevant Supervisory Authority
Any User who wishes to exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, to data portability or of objection must notify RUBOSKIZO upon written request send to the email address: email@example.com or to RUBOSKIZO's headquarters, located at Calle de la Palma 7, 1ºB, 28004, Madrid. In accordance with GDPR provisions, the contents of the rights that Users are entitled to the following:
- Right of access: The user can request RUBOSKIZO to disclose which data relating to him or she is subject to processing by RUBOSKIZO as well as the source from which the data was collected and the purpose for which the data is being processed.
- Right to rectification: The User can request RUBOSKIZO to modify any personal data that is not updated.
- Right to erasure: The User can request RUBOSKIZO to delete his or her personal data unless there are justified and valid reasons that allow RUBOSKIZO to maintain the data. The Right of Erasure implies a period whereby the personal data will remained blocked in order to comply with any legal obligations that may arise before its definitive deletion.
- Right of objection: The User can object before RUBOSKIZO its use of personal data for certain purposes.
- Right to restrict the processing: The User can request RUBOSKIZO to highlight its personal data as being restricted to the specific purposes that the User accepted.
- Right to data portability: The User can request RUBOSKIZO to provide him or her with the information that RUBOSKIZO holds in an interoperable computer-friendly format.
- Right to file a complaint before the relevant Supervisory Authority: In the event of disagreement with the way RUBOSKIZO collects and processes personal data or have addressed requests for the exercise of User rights, the Users may file a complaint before the Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
RUBOSKIZO shall comply with any User right requests within a maximum period of 30 days since the rights were exercised. RUBOSKIZO informs that this period could be extended to maximum 90 days upon valid justification.
4. Third party recipients that may have access to User personal data
RUBOSKIZO undertakes not to transfer or communicate User personal data to any third party unless prior and explicit authorisation by the User.
Nevertheless, it is possible that RUBOSKIZO allows access to User personal data to third parties that provide a relevant service to the User. These third parties will acquire the status of Data Processors. As such, they may only process User personal data in accordance with RUBOSKIZO's instructions. Under no circumstances will Data Processors use personal data for other purpose than those that are detailed in Section 2 of this Policy.
This Website uses its own cookies and those of third parties that are necessary to allow the User enjoy all the functionalities of the Website as well as monitoring and control User activity in the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User's browser and which are used to record his or her activity on the Website, to allow more fluid and personalized web browsing or to provide additional functionalities such as the viewing of interactive videos or graphics or to enable access to the User's private profile.
Users may configure and order their browser to not accept cookies, block them and, if necessary, delete them. In accordance with article 22(2) of Spanish Act 34/2002 ("LSSI"), the User may refuse to install cookies when accessing the Website. However, RUBOSKIZO informs you that some of its Website functions demand the installation of cookies in order for it to function correctly. As such, Users understand that uninstalling or refusing cookies could limit their web browsing activities.
Type of cookies:
This Website installs the following cookies:
|COOKIE||Purpose||OWN OR THIRD PARTY COOKIE|
|_ga; _gat||To distinguish between different users||Google Analytics|
|_gid||To limit request percentage||Google Analytics|
|AMP_TOKEN||Includes a token that can be used to retrieve a customer ID from the AMP||Google Analytics|
|_gac_; property-id||Coordinates users information with google analytics and Adwords accounts||Google Analytics|
|acceptedCookies||Check if cookies are accepted by the user||www.descargas.com|
Changing The Web Browser Preferences:
You can change the preferences of your browser to choose which cookies it must allow access to. These preferences are usually in the menu "options" or "preferences" of your browser.
You can find more information here, or in the menu "Help" of your browser:
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Configuration. For more information, consult Microsoft support or the Help tab.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Personalized Configuration. For more information, consult Mozilla Support or the Help tab.
Chrome: Configuration > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Configuration. For more information consult Google Support or the Help tab.
Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, consult Apple Support or the Help tab.
However, if you change your preferences and block these cookies, some functions of our Website will be annulled and you will not be able to make the most of the features from our Website.